[Oe List ...] Two weeks from Sunday -

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 17:18:16 PDT 2020

After a brief scan I think you need a double line under the date across the rows. Count me in with Team of 7 desiring to flesh out Box 7...

Kindfully yours,
dlc

P.S.    Anybody working on songs, symbol (I sent mine to you, KS), background music, wall/kinetic art (LiDona??)
P.P.S. Now comes the dreaded task of harvesting notes made around mi casa...any questions, comments, insghts???

We love the Final Reality because our Ultimate Concern loved us first...
- 1 Joohn 4:19

On Friday, April 24, 2020, 12:29:22 PM MDT, Karen Snyder via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

ICA Social Research Center Virtual Gathering - Update
May 10-13,2020

May 10: Sun
  Chicago  Time*
  May 11:  Monday
  May 12: Tuesday
  May 13:  Wednesday

·

Context the ICA Social Research Assembly

Lynda Cock Jim Wiegel

3-5:00 PM Chicago Time

  STRUCTURAL REFORMULATION
What assistance do social structures need to realize their full potential?
  CONTEXTUAL                  RE-EDUCATION
What methods and interchange enable people to respond creatively and transform the lives of others?
  SPIRIT REMOTIVATION
  What opens people to possibilities for significant engagement and shifts hopelessness to the hope that does not disappoint?

10:00
–
12:00
  1 Human Development
Catalyzing global/local community development
Doug Druckenmiller
ddrucken at gmail.com
  4 Imaginal Education
Creating structures and events for transformative education
Karen Snyder
karen.snyder10 at gmail.com
  8 Inner Life
Experimenting with methods to strengthen one’s interior life
Jeanette Stanfield
jstanfieldica at gmail.com

12:30
–
2:30
  2 Social Change
Researching how to influence social trends
Jim Wiegel
jfwiegel at gmail.com
  5 Facilitation Methods
Facilitating group creativity with tools for depth reflection, effective dialogue and action
Beret Griffith
beretgriffith at gmail.com
  9 Spirit Movement
Giving form to Those Who Care
Lynda Cock
lyndacock at gmail.com

3:00
–
5:00
  3 Awakenment Forums
 Awakening community/ organizations to their potential thru planning/action
OliveAnn Slotta
oslotta at gmail.com
  6 Collaborative Networking
Learning from and strengthening multiple networks
Nelson Stover
fnelsonstover at gmail.com

Summary and
Next Steps
OliveAnn Slotta          Nelson Stover

* Convert your local time here: www.thetimezoneconverter.com/.
The collection guides are preparing unique procedures that will reflect this generic outline:
Context:  Meet those gathered and discover the concerns and hopes each person brings related to this collection.
    Part I:  Review collection intention and what is going on in the world today with current
         challenges, climate change and the virus.
    Part II:  Recall what we learned in the past and discern how website can share relevant
         learnings.
    Part III:  So what?  Dialogue about new perspectives, resolves, potential actions.
Reflection:  Session summary and reminder of next collection dialogue.
*****
Bear with us as we learn how to virtually gather and dialogue together. Our team is testing the Google Meet platform which allows up to 200 to participate. We intend to record each dialogue and have a notetaker. In  conversation with Larry Philbrook, he enthusiastically agreed to host follow-up session(s) this summer to build on the May meeting and engage people on the other side of the world – truly making this a global research assembling.

If you are interested in participating in the collection dialogues,
(1)     Review the archives website (https://icaglobalarchives.org), to identify your passion and  interests;
(2)    Go to Google and sign up for a gmail address (Open Google, click on circle with letter of your name in upper right corner, next to nine dots – add new email under manage accounts);
(3)    register by emailing Lynda Cock (lyndacock at gmail.com), telling her which collection(s) you are interested in participating in. Instruction on how to connect to Google Meet will come with your registration confirmation.

Peace, The Social Research Center Team
Lynda Cock, Doug Druckenmiller, Steve Ediger, Jack Gilles, Beret Griffith, Mary Laura Jones, Frank Knutson, Paul Noah, Wendell Refior, Oliveann Slotta, Karen Snyder, Jeanette Stanfield, Nelson Stover, Tim Wegner, Jim Wiegel