[Oe List ...] Joe Mathews Dissertation on John Wesley

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 03:43:02 PDT 2020

Might you check with Karen Snyder/Beret Griffith/Paul Noah Global Archives team about printing JWM's dissertation in digestible chunks for US over a certain length of time???  I'm in the second section and read it a bit at a time.

Second section is especially relevant to our times and future as a historic body of humanness and beloved community. Maybe you have an idea or thoughts about it.

Like we exhorted in the Black Academy with George West among others, Wendell:  These are the Times, We are the People!! We are the People, We are the  Times...

Kindfully yours,
dawn

We love the Final Reality because the Final Reality loved us first.
- 1 John 4:19

Colleagues -
We now have a digital copy of JWM's Dissertation on Wesley.
A Study of John Wesley, turned in and rejected by Niebuhr and never rewritten or approved.
Wendell Refior
for the ICA Global Archives

Chapter 1: The Human Constitution
https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/21219.pdf
Chapter 2: The Life of Love
https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/21220.pdf
Chapter 3: The Knowledge of Faith
https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/21221.pdf
Conclusion: Concluding Remarks
https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/21222.pdf
--
Thanks until later. "To believe what is true for you in your private heart is true for <everyone> -- that is genius." - Emerson in "Self-Reliance"
Wendell