[Oe List ...] Seeking your wisdom

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:08:08 PDT 2020

Dear Mary,
You’ve got me spinning on this now —  And I’ll bet some of your programming
at your school may be stake-based in some ways.  I hope you’ll say more
about this.

The ICA-USA program team does several stake-based programs. They were
created in response to the environmental crisis, but as I now see it, COVID
response should be more than medical — it should include the building of
healthy communities.  I’m thinking especially of ICA-USA’s Uptown Garden
Walks, Bike Rides, and Coastal educational series.

Mary, thanks for getting my brain going!
Nancy