[Oe List ...] Join the ICA Social Research Center Virtual Spring Gathering: May 10-13

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 05:50:57 PDT 2020

Hi, Karen! Sorry I missed your call. Wanted to chat about a subject/vision/calling as listed in your letter/invite...

I could call this imaginal burst of insight from Journey to the East  Archives Redux. Or out of crises comes challenge, opportunity and joy!!

We already have works, reflections, and imaginal products of the '9' arenas from colleagues and friends of the ICA/EI/oe (Church folk, Buddhists, Muslim?, Hindu, spirit practitioners, global-based practitioners, Guardian types, etc.) don't we??

Now, why couldn't we take the same major categories of the New Social/ Cultural Research Center to sift our gifted wheat (literary, virtual, imaginal products, tools and methods and addiJWM's vision re TRACTS.to the next level of actualization...Just think we could funnel our creativity into our past and new stuff even recruiting new authors of like-minded vision of the Resurgent World rising out of the ashes of History like the indomitable spirit of the Phoenix. The Movement of all Movements has arrived and we're right in the midst of it!! With a target right on our midsection--where the Spirit Folk nurse their hunger to transform moral contradictions of tragedy into hope and possibility for splitting the Rock of Ages on behalf of those who would be free of the shackles of bondage to old wineskins.

I can also envision study groups delving into  JWM's Bending History and also his dissertation for Prof. Niebuhr (and my New Human Summer Program '76  and pamphlet/addendum titled On Becoming a Practical Theologian) can't you?

On that note, sign me up for No. 7! These are the Times; We are the People! Wakanda forever!! (as some of my kinfolk would say)!!!

What do y'all say???

Kindfully yours,
dawn

P.S. I have 10 or so folks in mind to discuss/brainstorm with you and your team, Karen. Oh, and Journey to the East, JWM's dissertation and possession of a GoodNews Book and favorite chapter in Bending History, and Courage to Lead required prerequisites in dipping a preliminary toe in  No. 7,  ya'  think???

We love the Final Reality because the Final Reality loved us first.
- 1 John 4:19