[Oe List ...] Marianna Bailey invited you to =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=9CMarianna_?=Bailey's Zoom Meeting”.

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 09:25:07 PDT 2020

I believe it is possible to participate in zoom via a phone and/or without a camera.
Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com