[Oe List ...] Book discussion

Marianna Bailey wmbailey at charter.net
Tue Apr 7 19:05:20 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Since around 2008 there have been a small but consistent group of colleagues that have participated in a weekly book discussion. There are now three people participating.  We are at the point of starting a new book and wonder if there are others that would like to join us. The book is “Sacred America,Sacred World” By Stephen Dinah.  We have been using “ free conference call. com “ ( Jim Wiegel set up years ago) However we are wondering about changing to Zoom. We meet weekly on Tuesday 9pm eastern time. If are interested or would like more information let us know. We would love to have you join us. It is a very informal discussion that last one hour each week. We are open to day and time change.

Marianna Bailey
828 299-8251

David Rebstock
507 281-1717