[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Remember Tim Caswell?

vance facilitationfla at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 05:18:13 PDT 2020

Don't know if this was addressed to me, butYes, I sing -- one of the 'Lipstick Tenors" (we have 4 now) in the 100 member Venice Chorale, Venice, Florida. .  We had been rehearsing the dazzling 'Mass in Blue", a jazz mass by Will Todd, which was to be performed next Monday night.   Oh, how I love it!!Cynthia Vance