[Oe List ...] Who do we know . . .

Nancy Trask nancy50273 at centurylink.net
Wed Sep 25 09:21:02 PDT 2019

(Sorry I didn’t get down the website where I copied this) Adam Lingo is an editor living in Washington, DC. Adam loves a good story and has cut a variety of programs long and short, some of which have been fortunate enough to win an award or two. Over the years he has worked on projects for PBS, National Geographic, Discovery Channel and the National Park Service among others. Highlights include “The Autobiography of Malcolm X” (TLC, Great Books), “Robert Rauschenberg: Inventive Genius” (PBS, American Masters), “Gorillas on the Edge” (National Geographic Explorer), and the independent films “At the Second Traffic Light” and “Un-Natural State.”

Nancy Trask
515-505-0456
nancy50273 at centurylink.net