[Oe List ...] Ray Richmond

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 16:04:05 PDT 2019

Robyn

Ray will be missed

—
Dear colleagues,
It is with great sadness that we announce the completed life of our dear friend and colleague, Ray Richmond.
Ray passed away, following dementia in the Opal Aged Care facility in Browns Plains in Brisbane on Tuesday.

Ray and Elaine were pillars of the ICA in Australia and globally, since the beginning.

Sandy, Ray’s daughter, will let us know of funeral details.

We invite you to send tributes to Ray, via this list or to Julie or us, and these will be shared with the family.

Grace and Peace, Robyn, with ICAA

Mike or Larry, could you please forward on to the OE and Dialogue listserves.