[Oe List ...] order A Journey of Beginnings

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 07:40:39 PDT 2019

Colleagues, I invite you to order from Amazon, and, more importantly, to read Jim Campbell’s new memoir, A Journey of Beginnings. There's a free excerpt here! Or read the .pdf attached below.
Those of us who were privileged to serve in the Order:Ecumenical will have a special appreciation of Jim’s account of his life so far.
Reading his book is one way of deepening our personal reflections on how our present lives have been shaped by being the Order and working together as Mission: being of service in the world.
And each of us can sense more profoundly the gift to history of what we have been able to offer of ourselves. And the gift of being the frankly amazing people we have become as an expression of The League.
Taking the time to read Jim’s book and reflect on your life so far is NOT just about being interested in Jim’s experiences or about doing somebody a favor or being a loyal colleague.
It’s about deepening your awareness of who you are and your appreciation of who we are as those who were and are privileged to be the Order:Ecumenical in history.

Jim Campbell was privileged to work in Europe with members of historical orders who were coming to terms with their aging process and the impending extinction of their organizational structures. What is so moving about his account is that these dedicated order members deeply understood that they were Mission for life!
May each of us in the Order:Ecumenical be refreshed and engaged in being Mission for life!
And while you’re at it, read Jim’s book!
And then write and share your own reflections on your life’s work.

You may order Amazon’s Kindle edition of A Journey of Beginnings here for $3.99. And get it for free after your $5 Kindle credit!

If you prefer to order multiple copies of the paperback edition at the list price of $14.98 each, please WAIT until the introductory offer of just $7.50 expires on 9/11.
If you prefer to take advantage of the lower price, we’ll understand. Just do it now. While you can.
Marshall Jones, editor
If I may add a personal footnote: I busted my butt to get Jim's book published now because: 1. I'm still alive and functioning fairly well (some days). 2. It's now or never to get stuff done, 'cause you just never know!3. Most importantly, I see it as a gift to the Order while we're still alive; and 4. Maybe Jim's book will be a gift to history in the Archives of the League (or at least in the Amazon archives) long after we're long gone and forgotten about.