[Oe List ...] RS-1 Friday night conversation

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Sep 6 08:19:42 PDT 2019

Jim and all, thanks for the memories and the videos.  Yes, a very life changing event and great Imaginal Education!!!!  My grounding response was that I was the mother of a precious little red-headed boy and, of course, that came up later in the illustrations… Making me very very aware of helping to make sure the world was a better place for our little boy to grow up in, which led to our leaving shortly to be part of the 5th City project working with lots of little boys and girls.     Lynda