[Oe List ...] Sneak Preview of the ICA Global Archives Website and the 2019 Fall Sojourn

Wendell Refior wendellrefior at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:19:18 PDT 2019

*Colleagues – <please forgive any duplicate email>*

*Sneak Preview* !!!

The *ICA Global Archives Website* is still a work in process.  Help prepare
for its launch via the ICA Board on Nov. 22nd*. Peek* by clicking this LINK
to the *website*: Icaglobalarchives.org <http://icaglobalarchives.org/>

You are invited to *join us* in building this exciting way to share our
Common Wisdom and the growing treasure trove of Documents, Manuals, Course
Materials, Conversations, Songs, Photos, Lectures and Videos of our Mission
plus many Stories of our Human Development Projects.  *You may want to work
from home* via Virtual Participation as an option as well.

*ICA Archive Website Launch-Chicago, IL*

*November 11-22, 2019*

          *Please come any of these dates for a variety of tasks!*

*Preparation*

*November 11-13*

*Archives Sojourn*

*November 14-18*

*Wrap Up*

*November 19-22*

Locate and scan files

Identify holes, simplify language

Final entries

Enter on website

Respond to feedback

Finalize edits

Get feedback from colleagues

Discuss next phase of archives

Celebrate with

ICA Board

Contact Person: *Karen Snyder* at karen.snyder10 at gmail.com

*Archives Advisory Council*: Lynda Cock, Doug Druckenmiller, Steve Ediger,
Chris Eversole, Ruth Gilbert, Jack Gilles, Beret Griffith, Mary Laura
Jones, Frank Knutson, Diann McCabe, Jo Nelson, Paul Noah, Mark Poshepny,
Wendell Refior, Oliveann Slotta, Karen Snyder, Jeanette Stanfield, Nelson
Stover, Tim Wegner, Jim Wiegel ,,,,

Also, over two dozen other frequent or occasional contributors are adding
content or writing descriptions of our courses, our work in mission, and
stories of our interior life and journey.

See the *Attached* for more details.

--
Wendell