[Oe List ...] Anyone know a more complete version of this song.

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Wed Oct 9 05:22:06 PDT 2019

IV. Song to tune Aluetta.

Contradiction, I say our contradiction. Obligation, I say our ob

Contradiction, what happened to it now? Obligation, is where our

Now we have our 4 X 4s Now we take our 4 X 4s

Now we have our Battle plans Now we take our battle

4 X 4s, Battle Plans, OHhhh Die our death.

Die our deaths

That's our cross, OHhhhh

(Now make assignments)

Found in:

             LCX ADVANCED TRAINING SCHOOL

Mathews, Joseph, Local Church PSU<https://wedgeblade.net/gold_path/data/trgp/100992.htm>, LCX Training School, December 1971
CONTRADICTION/STRATEGIC OBJECTIVE.  Under Possible Rituals .

Jim and Ellie  were among the song creators.  Do either of you recall this?

What fun in the Archives!!!!   Hope a number of you will be able to join us  for the Fall Archive Sojourn in Nov. 14-18 …or any time.

Be watching for the e-invitation!

Lynda.