[Oe List ...] Jim Bishop at 90 October 1.

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 21:46:20 PDT 2019

 Happy Birthday, dear Jim and to Isobel and to all those who gathered with you on the extended celebration, warmest regards down under folksies!
I think of the songs that came to us from Australia way that we sang with gusto--especially The Lord's Prayer sung to Waltzing Mathilda as one of the first.
And I'm also reminded of the incredible ENERGY, KINDNESS, and CHEERFULNESS that radiated from the two of you as you embodied the mission in action. Rarely do we have the occasion to meet such as you both on our corporate revolutions around the sun.
Keep taking your Peter Pan pills! The world is such a livelier and compassionate place with you, Jim at the milestone of 90 and with your bride, Isobel by your side.
Grateful for your presence,
dawn

We love the Creator/Source/Spirit because the Spirit/Source/Creator first loved us.- 1 John 4:19