[Oe List ...] Jim Bishop at 90 October 1.

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 3 18:54:20 PDT 2019

What a milestone!  We celebrate your years of pioneering work in the church in Australia  with a corporate pastorate that was put into practice in the Local Church Experiment.  We celebrate the leadership and life of service  both you and Isobel have demonstrated and continue to model.     Lynda and John Cock