[Oe List ...] how to see the list archives

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Wed Oct 2 11:01:35 PDT 2019

Several folks have asked me how to access old list messages. You might want
to do this if there was some event or person you want to research. Here is
the secret.

At the bottom of every message are two links, one gives the address to post
to the list, and right under it is a web page of information about the
list. If you go to that second link, at the very top of the page is a link
to the mailing list archives. Just to make it easy for you, I have put the
links below saving you one click. But you can always rediscover the
archives by looking at the bottom of any message for that information page
link.

Dialogue List (2012 to present):
http://lists.wedgeblade.net/pipermail/dialogue-wedgeblade.net/

OE List (2012 to present):
 http://lists.wedgeblade.net/pipermail/oe-wedgeblade.net/

These archives only go back to when the current list was started in April
2012. But before we migrated off the previous lists, I saved the archives
and put them online. You can find these on the wedgeblade.net website here:

Dialogue List (2004 to 2012):
https://wedgeblade.net/dialogue_archive/wedgeblade.net/pipermail/dialogue_wedgeblade.net/index.html

Oe List  (2004 to 2012):
https://wedgeblade.net/oe_archive/wedgeblade.net/pipermail/oe_wedgeblade.net/index.html