[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Grows?

Wendell Refior wendellrefior at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:23:34 PDT 2019

Wendell here.
The Email addresses I have for Bill Grow are:
billgrow at verizon.net
billgrow2 at gmail.com

Wendell Refior - Bedford (near Boston) MA
617-642-3254

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:07 PM Seth Longacre via Dialogue <
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Is anyone in contact with Bill & Nan Grow? Are they on either of these
> email lists?
>
> The parish where I serve just got an email purporting to be from them
> wanting to make contact with me. Seems very odd to go to so much trouble to
> find me rather than check in here. And the message was a bit disturbing as
> it was disrespectful and frankly, potentially dangerous. (Though the sender
> could possibly be ignorant of that).
>
> Thanks.
>
> *Seth Longacre*
> sethlongacre at gmail.com
> Sent from one of my iThingies

Thanks until later. "To believe what is true for you in your private heart
is true for <everyone> -- that is genius." - Emerson in "Self-Reliance"
Wendell