[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Rick Stanley's Completed Life

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 10:34:08 PDT 2019

Dear Anna,
May the light and life Rick left behind assure us of his reception into the welcome arms of the One who receives us into celestial bliss.
Let us spread the emanations of kindness from his transcendent transition into a waiting and thirsty world.
Blessings upon you and your family,
Dawn Collins303-388-1454

We love the Creator/Source/Spirit because the Source/Spirit/Creator loved us first.- 1 John 4:19    On Sunday, May 26, 2019, 9:53:14 PM MDT, isobeljimbish--- via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

 Dear colleagues,Great sadness as I read Marilyn’s note. Peace is with Rick and deepest sympathy to all his loving family. With love,Isobel Bishop

Sent from my iPhone