[Oe List ...] Sally

Herman Greene hfgreenenc at gmail.com
Fri May 24 05:55:19 PDT 2019

I was stunned to learn of Sally's death, so quickly following on Jim's
death. And then I watched Don Cramer's poem, what a beautiful man!, and I
learned he had passed.

Death, that strange intruder. The greatest mystery. No way to remove its
darkness or fill the void it leaves.

I believe Sally joined the Order in the New Orleans house where Joy and I
were the inadequate priors. We shared important moments in Sally's life
including her engagement to George.

Don Cramer was fantastic, such an inspiration. I also love the man his poem
says he grew into.

May both of these Saints from their labors rest, and for us on this side of
the veil, Journey On.

Much love to Dick and to the Cramers.

Herman

Herman F. Greene