[Oe List ...] Fwd: Sally

Joyce Sloan jsloan45 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 19:45:53 PDT 2019

I am shocked and saddened to hear that Sally has passed away. It was such a
pleasure to reconnect with her, and you Dick during my time on the ICA
Board of Directors. Her passion and exuberance was always reflected in her
radiant smile. May you and her close loved ones  find Peace in your grief.

Joyce Sloan