[Oe List ...] Fwd: Sally

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Tue May 21 17:09:30 PDT 2019

Dear Richard,
You and Sally's family are in our prayers.  We give thanks for Sally--for her passionate service for care and justice.  We are grateful we were able to be together briefly in DC in 2017 for the Climate Justice March and worship Westminster PC with Marie Sharpe.  We will be with you in spirit as you gather together Saturday to celebrate the gift of her life.
Grace and peace,
Carleton and Ellieelliestock at aol.com