[Oe List ...] JWM Dissertation

Jann McGuire jannmcguire at gmail.com
Wed May 15 07:56:11 PDT 2019

Thanks for sharing this story, Terry. This makes Wendell's work precious.
Thanks, Wendell.

I've been asked to preach at the Lindsay United Methodist Church on May 26.
My current brooding is to share the RS-1 "short courses" on confession as a
statement of the way life is, the offering penny as a symbol of life
commitment and the passing of peace as an objective statement, not a
sentiment. Would love to have a drum, a capella singing, and no organ, but
considering the power of the organist, that is probably a bridge too far.

If anyone is interested in Matthew Fox's work in Creation Spirituality, he
is now writing an online blog.

In gratitude for grace and peace in my life, in yours, and for the life and
work of JWM and Evelyn,

Jann McGuire