[Oe List ...] Massacre at Oombulgurri

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 8 19:24:51 PST 2019

Thank you Marilyn.
The Indigenous community wrote a Statement from the Heart,  June 2018-  or was it 2017, please correct me.
We wish their longings could be realised. Their call is for a Treaty.
I personally hang my head shamefully. There are many colleagues here who work smarter and not harder to right historic wrongs.
We appreciate your care. We have learnt much from the First Peoples of 🇨🇦
In peace and love,
Isobel

Sent from my iPhone