[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Something else for Lent

Jonathan Barker jkjmbarker at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 5 21:13:24 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues - the following app for Lent has been devised by the Uniting Church in Australia’s Environmental Action Group (South Australia) of which I am a member. I commend it to you all - Jonathan  Barker

Just Earth’ App

The Environmental Action Group, has launched the ‘Just Earth’ App- a journey of faith with creation. It is beautiful to look at, a reading with inspiring reflection and prayer for each day and perfect quotes from learned people across generations. Easy to use, and a fantastic resource for anytime of the day. Check it out and download.
Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details… <http://picknowl.benchurl.com/c/l?u=88FEF72&e=E08F6A&c=BC530&t=0&l=&email=7UbTdJVFH2d7jGH15%2FIXMhf544YrW5k6&seq=1>
Apple:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/just-earth/id1451886485… <http://picknowl.benchurl.com/c/l?u=88FEF73&e=E08F6A&c=BC530&t=0&l=&email=7UbTdJVFH2d7jGH15%2FIXMhf544YrW5k6&seq=1>