[Oe List ...] This Lent it's time to break things . . .

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 14:42:32 PST 2019

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, the day when Catholics and other Christians throughout the world mark the start of the Lenten season in preparation for Easter.

This Lent, whatever your faith tradition, we invite you to join ISN and voices from the Jesuit and greater Catholic network as we consider the structures, systems, and barriers that need to be broken in order to build a more just world.
During Lent, how can we break the barriers that keep us from the justice we seek?

Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com