[Oe List ...] Please help refugees on our southern border

William Schlesinger w.schlesinger at pvida.net
Fri Jun 28 16:21:17 PDT 2019

Numbers have dropped in El Paso recently.

Bill Schlesinger

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019, 5:04 PM Del Morrill via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
wrote:

> What type of volunteering? Where do volunteers stay? Etc.
>

> *Del*
>
> Facebook.com/del.morrill.85
>
> Location: USA, Pacific Northwest, Washington State, Tacoma
>
> www.hypnocenter.com
>

> *“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This transmission may contain
confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged
and proprietary and may be subject to protection under the law, including
the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing,
copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without
reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you