[Oe List ...] Thinking of you

Del Morrill delhmor at wamail.net
Sun Jun 16 18:50:14 PDT 2019

So glad you are doing well.  Would love to get up there, but it's getting more difficult for J to drive long distances, and my double vision doesn't provide an option.  Will find ways to keep in touch, dear friend.

Del
Facebook.com/del.morrill.85
Location: USA, Pacific Northwest, Washington State, Tacoma
www.hypnocenter.com

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”