[Oe List ...] Fwd: @charlenielsen - Charle' Nielsen - #onbeing #gregoryorr

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 12:34:37 PDT 2019

Thank you.  Teilhard de Chardin was eloquent on this with his "Mass on the Earth"
Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com