[Oe List ...] Some reflections from Shadow Rock Church -- one of the founders was interviewed recently

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 10:32:47 PST 2019

Our Covenant:
We covenant one with another to be that sensitive and responsive part of human society which perceives and responds to God’s newest thrust in the midst of history. The uniqueness and greatness of every life is radically affirmed. Our task together demands a comprehensive view of life, always pointed intentionally to the future. Our life together involves us individually and corporately in study and worship, always maintaining a proper balance between proclamation of the Word about life with the deeds which make life good. Those activities which eliminate age barriers, cut across religious dogma, reduce cultural parochialisms, and engage secular people with life’s ultimate possibilities will be worthy of our best efforts.

 Conversation with Rev. Robin Krieder

|  |  |

|  |
Conversation with Rev. Robin Krieder

Shadow Rock Conversation with Rev. Robin Krieder. Rev. Krieder speaks about the founding of Shadow Rock and the ...

|  |  |

|  |
Conversation with Rev. Robin Krieder

Shadow Rock Conversation with Rev. Robin Krieder. Rev. Krieder speaks about the founding of Shadow Rock and the ...

Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com