[Oe List ...] Kaira Jewell Lingo's upcoming Preschool Mindfulness Event

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 18 08:57:30 PST 2019

I had an e-mail from Kaira (daughter of Charles and Dawn) telling about a Preschool Mindfulness Summit coming up in which she will be one of the presenters. See link below which takes you to the main page.  I wrote to her for more info.  Her response below.  Please share with ones you know who have preschooler children or preschool grandchildren  or work with preschoolers.  I thought of Fifth City Preschool teachers if anyone has e-mail contact.         Lynda