[Oe List ...] Re contact info

Carol Crow carolcrowcrow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:24:35 PST 2019

If you ever get back to Seattle, I’d like to see you!  I’m curious what you are doing, where you are living, what feeds your Life.  I have so many memories of times spent with you, the ways you helped me deal with Kendall when he was going through his psychoses, your goals as I understood them at the time you were living in Seattle.  I was always amazed at your ever-present energy - do you ever run down?!  I am pleased that Sara spends special events with our larger family and is with us for Holidays, etc.  She is a real sweetheart.  I also enjoy spending time with Jeevan although I have not seen him recently.  I’ll try to get his address from Noah.

Let’s stay in touch - I don’t want to lose you altogether!!

Peace,
Carol