[Oe List ...] Howie family 2019 greetings

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 13:59:23 PST 2019

 Good to hear from you Ellen and Dick. Wish you both a great year this year.
regardsDharma

 Dear Friends,We are in the midst of Acting locally while being present to our globe and the way the USA is having profound effects as well as affects on people everywhere.Dick continues to serve on our Altamont Library Board, entering his second 3 year term and continuing to volunteer as a transportation provider for Community Caregivers here in our region;  Ellen has just completed 6 years on our town's Ethics Board and enjoys singing in the church choir for the 3rd year.We appreciate all the ways we can keep in touch with all of you, and know the many ways you are involved in creating a world of harmony for all people.Love, Grace & Peace,Ellen (now 81) and Dick (now 83)_______________________________________________
OE mailing list
OE at lists.wedgeblade.net