[Oe List ...] Sunny's bookpub message

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Mon Jan 14 07:54:09 PST 2019

Apparently Sunny Walker has a problem with her email, so I have turned on
her moderation flag (which means I have to  approve any posts). This will
prevent any more bookpub or similar posts.

On another list management topic, I have learned that there's a problem
with folks with various Apple emails to post to the list. Be aware that you
can also post to the oe at wedgeblade.net, which should work from an Apple
email. To answer Jim Wiegel's question on this topic, you should still use
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net as the "official" address if you don't have an
Apple email. List emails to you will still come from that email.

Hope everyone is well!

Tim