[Oe List ...] Maybe too late for this year, but . ..

Patricia Tuecke ptuecke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 10:06:07 PST 2019

How timely this is. I have a lot. I am recently going thru mountains of
paper and throwing out most of them. I haven’t been able to let the cards
and letters go.  Reading through them is like having a real visit with so
many dear colleagues and friends; brings back many memories.  Some of them
have descriptions of the work being done in programs, and HDP projects. I
thought that, together, they would be a special perspective of our history.
I’ll begin scanning, and send them along as I have time.  May have to
redact a few very personal remarks. It’s fun to see pictures of the
children as they grew up.