[Oe List ...] Tributes to Catherine Pierce and Bill Norton

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 23:00:38 PST 2019

 As years pass and memories fade, we remain thankful for sharing our corporate sojourn with those who walked with us on The Way of compassion, hope, and justice out of a depth response to the Cry to serve with our bodies on the line in the everyday circumstances of our lives.
Thank you, James, Catherine, Bill, and Leroy and your families for being a part of facing the future with vision for our common destiny. You have colleagues who remember you in--
Grace & Peace,
 Dawn Collins

We love the Creator/Source because the Source/Creator loved us first.- John 4:19