[Oe List ...] Northshore Friends and Colleagues; poem

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 17:56:24 PST 2019

Thanks for sharing the poem, Nancy.
Ellie

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Lanphear via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
To: Order Ecumenical Community <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
Cc: Nancy Lanphear <nancy at songaia.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 06:43 PM
Subject: [Oe List ...] Northshore Friends and Colleagues,

This morning I called Priscilla Wilson after hearing of Laverne Phillips death. I called because I know Priscilla lost a very dear friend, I did not know Laverne well.  However, I do know the experience of loosing a close friend; the experience  of loss seems more intense as we age.  As we talked, we named the others of the Northshore "Cadre?", Mary Warren Moffit, Betty Hill, and Anne Wood.  I'm sending a poem in memory of Laverne and in friendship with Mary Warren, Priscilla and Betty.  With love and  gratitude for life service,
Nancy
With