[Oe List ...] Northshore Friends and Colleagues,

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Tue Feb 19 16:43:36 PST 2019

This morning I called Priscilla Wilson after hearing of Laverne Phillips
death. I called because I know Priscilla lost a very dear friend, I did not
know Laverne well.  However, I do know the experience of loosing a close
friend; the experience  of loss seems more intense as we age.  As we
talked, we named the others of the Northshore "Cadre?", Mary Warren Moffit,
Betty Hill, and Anne Wood.  I'm sending a poem in memory of Laverne and in
friendship with Mary Warren, Priscilla and Betty.  With love and  gratitude
for life service,
Nancy
With