[Oe List ...] Resurgent Christianity

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Fri Feb 8 14:42:58 PST 2019

Dear Zoe,

Thank you for your honesty about where we are. Human development is never ending; we never rap it up; it is always unraveling with new work to be done. We did our best to renew the historical church. Many lives were touched. Then we "turned to the world" to demonstrate the love of God directly in the lives of the least, the last, and the lost. As you indicate, Gene Marshall's writings and teachings are calling us to deal with climate chaos, militarism, racism, and all the rest. This reminds me of Joe Slicker in his final years. Rather than merely repeating our "Order wisdom" Joe read new authors, thought new thoughts, and was open to the current and future manifestations of spirit. There is much to be done. We face multiple crises at every level. We are each called to do what we can where we are, to be part of the movement of movements that is transforming our world.

In commitment and care,

Rob

Recent book: A Compassionate Civilization: The Urgency of Sustainable Development and Mindful Activism - Reflections and Recommendations https://www.amazon.com/dp/1546972617

Blog: https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/<https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/><https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/>