[Oe List ...] Bob & Muriel Griffin's new book

Nancy Trask nancy50273 at centurylink.net
Fri Feb 1 11:53:35 PST 2019

Dear friends & colleagues,
I may have missed an earlier publishing announcement of "Journey On"  by Muriel C. Griffin & Robert A. Griffin, (c) the authors, 2018.  I'm fortunate that they sent me their Christmas letter & noticed it there.  "Journey On" is filled with stories & photos of their lives, and that of their 5 daughters/families. Their journey has taken them from Iowa to Liberia & eventually to ICA assignments in 5th City, OKC, Tokyo, HK, Osaka, S. Korea, Edmonton, WDC, back to IA, and then MA. They have created meaningful definitions of mission & family & community life on their amazing journey &
now also new definitions of  "retirement."

I got my copy from Amazon yesterday & have already spent more than 8 hours enjoying it.

My heartfelt thanks to Muriel & Bob & their daughters for their amazing life-work, and for this wonderful book of story-telling.

Nancy Trask
515-505-0456
nancy50273 at centurylink.net