[Oe List ...] Birthday Witness

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 27 22:57:50 PST 2019

Dear Dick, and all,

Thank you all for sending your thoughts about the completion of our lives.

 Loving Greetings from  Australia at this time.

The death of  Sally in May gave us cause to be deeply mourning for her.  She was indeed a wonderful woman, and we miss her. I remember Sally and her brother Jim so well.

I have created a series of thoughts and plans for my own Service of Celebration and Funeral. It is still ‘ work in progress.’

I would like to be included in any reflections on the DeathTeam, if I may. .

I am trying to measure my strength and at the same time,  each day  give praise and joy to those around me.

Jim at 90 is still active in mind and spirit. I am active and give great thanks for this.

In 2020, may light shine brightly in places where there is darkness.

In peace and love,

Isobel  Bishop

Isobel and  Jim Bishop
isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au