[Oe List ...] A very happy holiday to you

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 24 22:02:47 PST 2019

We wish you all a Merry Christmas from  Sydney, Australia. May 2020, a  new decade, bring hope and fulfilment in many unexpected and surprising ways to a world feeling jaded, by many.

We are still having terrible bush fires across much of the country.

We thank you for those of you who have written to us expressing your concern about these fires.

We are so grateful for this community and especially resonated with the people who have written about being a part of the Death Team.

Our loving wishes to you all, and we remember your dear familiar faces, tho’  so long since  we met face to face..

Isobel and Jim Bishop. Xoxo

Isobel and  Jim Bishop
isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au