[Oe List ...] Death of Craig Brummel

ML Jones mljones2022 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 10:34:39 PST 2019

Thank you, Margaret. Well said.

Ken and I have had a close relationship with Craig for the last 15 years.
He spent may weekends helping Ken on our farm in Michigan. Craig was
grateful for his time in the Order in Denver and especially, in the Fifth
City Preschool and the Academy. He continued his theological quests as he
settled back in Michigan. One of his favorite locksmith accounts was a
Jewish Rabbi who maintained a large boys school. Craig was there month
after  month fixing and installing new locks when they built their new
building. The Rabbi has sent a message about their many theological
discussions over the years to be read at Craig's Memorial Service on
December 9 in Detroit.
Craig is survived by his son, Joe Brummell, and his daughter, Maria Brummel
(wife Mary) and two grandchildren, Brendan 3 years and Cora 2 years. When
Craig was talking to Brendan on Thanksgiving Day, Brendan was singing
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Craig joined him and sang along. Brendan was
very surprised that his Grandfather Craig knew the song - which he had
learned in the Fifth City Preschool in 1969. Some of Craig's fondest
memories were of the Preschool and of working with Jim Campbell in the
Penetration Office on the Westside.
Craig will be sorely missed and long appreciated.

Mary Laura

Mary Laura Jones
Grants Resource Development Consultant
53599 Pulver Road