[Oe List ...] Heidi Holmes

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:36:28 PST 2019

To those who wait on the Lord……

I join with all the other colleagues in honoring the completed Journey of Heidi. She was a presence and a fine Spirit Woman. She made the same decision so many of us made, and it reminds me of the gifts she gave to us all. I mourn at her passing, and I offer my gratitude to Duncan and Rachel for her life of service. Yes is the first answer…and the last Word…... and the community says Amen.

Blessings and Peace,

Jack