[Oe List ...] Greetings

Richard Alton richard.alton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:26:34 PST 2019

That is what hope is- a plan.. read* Active Hope* by Joanna Macy
Dick

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:47 AM Bill Schlesinger via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Hope.  Of course, as my friend Don Bushman reminds me, hope is not a plan.
>

> Grace – and peace.
>

> Bill Schlesinger
>
> Project Vida Health Center
>
> 3607 Rivera Avenue
>
> El Paso, TX 79905
>
> (915) 533-7057 ext. 207
>
> (915) 503-1014 FAX

Richard H. T. Alton
One Earth Film Fest ( OEFF)
Green Community Connections
Interfaith Green Network
T: 773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com
**Save the Date! One Earth Film Festival 2019, March 1-10*
http:www.oneearthfilmfestival.org

Make Plain the Vision, Habakkuh 2:2