[Oe List ...] Thinking of you

Nancy Lanphear nancylanphear at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 12:45:51 PDT 2019

Dear Herman and other friends.
Thanks for your greeting and well wishes. I did have a kidney removed in June but the report is good. The tumor was encapsulated and removed. Observation every 6 months is the only follow up, no chemo or radiation.
 I’m grateful for the results and for the reminder that
 “Letting go” is part of life and we notice it especially as we age.
Love to all,
Nancy