[Oe List ...] Jim Stovall Obituary

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 11 18:00:13 PDT 2019

Thank you, David. The large print is certainly helpful!!! And easier to share.  Thank you immensely.

I hope you’ve also seen that Jean Long died this week.  Our sojourn will certainly be different without her faithful care to detail and gracious hospitality.  We are all a bit behind on picking up the details that Jean usually handles, but Doug has indicated he will contact you for things that he thought you might could do from home.  MN is having big snow storms in so that is going to be another delay for Beret and Paul and Doug.    Denver may be in the same situation.

On Tuesday evening there will be a Celebrative Indian meal (India was one of Jean’s  most addressing assignments) to honor Jean’s dedication to the Archives and to the preservation of the past for the sake of the future.  On the timeline that Beret sent out, note the collegium topics.  Should be exciting contexts for our work in the midst of sadness that surrounds us.

Are you available by phone occasionally during work hours or do you work from home?

My phone is 336-404-0770 if you need to be in touch with me.   Lynda