[Oe List ...] Memorial for the Life of Jean Marie Long

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:31:25 PDT 2019

Friends:

I don't know Who — or what — put the question, I don't know when it was
put. I don't even remember answering.

But at some moment I did answer *Yes* to *Someone*— or *Something* —and
from that hour I was certain that existence is meaningful and that,
therefore, my life, in self-surrender, had a goal.     From Dag Hamershol's
Markings

You are invited to come celebrate the Gift of Jean Marie Long's Life at
a Memorial Dinner on Tuesday April 16th.

We will share a dinner from Jean's beloved India, conversation, song &
verse.  Please feel free to bring a song or poetry you have shared with her
or your own writings. Please let us know if you are able to attend the
event by rsvping here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxyVlaYg54z3O_3jaZsbq0D9-7IXa_akcj2hB6c1W_IkEJKw/viewform>,
or if you are unable to attend but would like to share a note or reflection
you can do so here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11qOK85-Bmw6ZAp0awehf1M2utsfxRPvYP0UwjmIrHQI/edit>
.

ICA Greenrise, 4750 N Sheridan 6th floor

Tuesday, April 16th - 6pm

In Love and Remembrance,

Paula Philbrook