[Oe List ...] Invest in Student Success!

mellowmilan2 at gmail.com mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:22:23 PDT 2018

Linda and I have been for several years volunteering with a great nonprofit
organization that works with communities in Tijuana and Tecate, building
housing and community. We were introduced to Corazon by our friends and
colleagues, Maxine and Roger Butcher. Maxine now serves as President of
Corazon's board. Linda has been providing training and facilitation services
and I have been providing some "tech support" as well as being Linda's
assistant. One of the programs of Corazon that has captured our attention
and our hearts is the student scholarship program. We have decided this year
to help support four elementary to middle school students and set a goal of
raising $1000 by the middle of September. The link below will give you more
information and an opportunity to help us toward our goal if you so choose.
We appreciate the good work all of you are doing in your own arena and
welcome your help in ours as well. Milan and Linda Hamilton

Every year, hundreds of students have to drop out of school because their
families do not have the financial means to keep them in school. For many,
they end up on the streets or working around the home with other siblings.
But I want to change that for school age students, and help raise funds to
finance another year of their education!   This month, I want to invite you
to join me in raising funds for incredible students who I volunteer with in
Mexico! Providing any size of donation, will help with school books and
supplies, transportation to and from school, and materials for classes!
Join me as we help these sweet kiddos achieve their dreams of becoming vets,
sports players, tae kwon do stars, lawyers, and "good" doctors as Naomi
would say!

https://corazonscholarships.funraise.org/fundraiser/linda-and-milan-hamilton