[Oe List ...] Thoughts on Your Two Celebrations

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 17:38:05 PDT 2018

Dear Michael,
May you receive joyful blessings upon the celebration of your birth and love from our community on the passing of your dear one, Judith. May she rest in peace upon her transition from this life into the Presence of the Mystery to be received at the perpetual welcome table of communion with the Almighty One as she leaves remembrances touched by grace with those whose who knew and loved her.
We give thanks and extol the gift of Judith to the family, friends, and colleagues of the OE.
Grace & Peace,
Dawn Collins

We love the Creator/Source because the Source/Creator first loved us.
- 1 John 4:19