[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 31 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:03:21 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 31 2018
OK, it’s Scarey Time! No, I am not talking about today. I am speaking of next Tuesday, November 6th if we do not get some replacements for the really scarey guys in places of fake power (the real power is in our hands if we play it right). I love women who are not scared to run on real issues like protecting the environment and not killing us with assault weapons. That is Kimberly in Michigan’s 10th. I love the thought of breaking up the old boys club in Pennsylvania. Both Bibiana in the 14th and Susan in the 15th Districts could accomplish that. I just made my donations. Let’s get our Michigan and Pennsylvania friends fired up to help.

MICH. 10TH DISTRICT
Kimberly Bizon (D)
Environmental activist
Bizon is running on a progressive platform that includes environmental protection and gun control.
Bizon is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

PA. 14TH DISTRICT
Bibiana Boerio (D)
Former Ford executive, U.S. House chief of staff
A win by Boerio or any of the seven other women on the ballot would break up Pennsylvania’s all-male delegation.
Boerio is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

PA. 15TH DISTRICT
Susan Boser (D)
College professor
A win by Boser or any of the seven other women on the ballot would break up Pennsylvania’s all-male delegation.
Boser is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad